- Took two plane rides, from JFK to Richmond and back again. Our flight from Richmond to NYC left at 6:27 pm. That was the scheduled time of departure.
- Saw a friend of mine, who I've known for 18 years, get married. The wedding took place in a cool, old train station.
- I went on a tour of a southern plantation from the 1600s. We can talk more about that later in the week.
- Had a flight of six or seven beers at the Legend Brewing Company, the best place in Richmond. More on that later, too.
- Ate at Perly's twice.
- Tried to swim in the pool on the 17th floor but it was just too cold!
- Got to hang out with three of my favorite people on earth. Babe, BFF, and Dr. Brad.
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Numbers - Virginia Edition
Since we last chatted, I: