- Watched Nick and Norah's Infinate Playlist, a movie made for teenagers that I loved. I watched it twice. So many good parts, including a drunk girl named Caroline who gets lost all over NYC, and Michael Cera, and good music, and great scenes of NYC and Brooklyn, and a hilarious cameo of Andy Samberg, and a general good feeling like sometimes the normal girl wins out over the trashy skinny girl.
- Watched California Golden Bears beat up the Minnesota something or others. Final score, 35-21. We're ranked 6, by the way.
- Watched the game at the Pacific Standard on 4th avenue. Babe was partaking in that Six Point beer challenge we talked about, and he did it! Drank all 12 beers and got the first T-shirt. Winner, Babe.
- Went to a new spot for brunch, well new to me, Teddy's in Williamsburg. Great Bloody Mary's and really really good food. On 8th and Berry. Then, went to the Brooklyn Industries Outlet and got a present for a baby. Did you know there was an outlet? It's over by Peter Luger's. Then walked home.
- Had a nice, slow-cooked beef brisket for dinner. Cooked for 8 hours.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Numbers - Last gasp of summer edition
Since we last chatted, I: