- Went out to dinner with Babe at Sette in Brooklyn. Sette means seven.
- Went to the Farmer's Market and bought kirby cucumbers so I could pickle them myself and thus utilize the $10 pickle brine from the jar I purchased at the flea a few weeks ago.
- Took the 3pm ferry to Staten Island. I haven't been on that ferry in six years or so, since me and Randi took it to look at the statue of liberty.
- Took in a double header Staten Island Yankees/Brooklyn Cyclones game. Yankees beat the Cyclones twice.
- Went to a friend's going away party at the Nowhere bar on 14th street and 1st avenue.
- Took it pretty easy on Sunday, took care of stuff around the house, went to Associated for groceries - got some deals, like a twelve pack of Miller High Life for $10.00.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: