Since we last spoke, I:
- Really took it easy for the first time in what felt like two weeks.
- Went out to brunch and learned that really? I can only do one bloody mary, not two.
- Went to a show in Williamsburg, on 7th and Bedford at the Charleston.
- Sat on a roof drinking beer in the 85 degree weather. 90? Who knows. It was hot.
- Went to the new beer "garden" in Fort Greene. Not a garden, not really. Whoopsie, no number that. Had two beers.
- Hung out with a couple of good friends all over Brooklyn!
- Laid on my couch/bed for four hours and read a book. Thank the maker.