- Took the BoltBus down and back to DC. About $20 each way. Clean, comfortable, four hour bus ride.
- Stayed in Ruby & Joaquin's brand new luxury, two bedroom apartment.
- Saw just about all of the 43 president's portraits in the National Portrait Gallery. So amazing!
- Saw three pandas eating bamboo at the National Zoo.
- Had my first bad Bloody Mary of the summer at Commonwealth Gastro Pub. Didn't drink it.
- Walked all over DC's beautiful neighborhoods, saw some gorgeous old houses that look like castles. They must have been built about 100 years ago, maybe 150.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Numbers - DC Edition II
Since we last chatted, I: