Monday, August 31, 2009

Numbers - DC Edition II

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Took the BoltBus down and back to DC. About $20 each way. Clean, comfortable, four hour bus ride.
  2. Stayed in Ruby & Joaquin's brand new luxury, two bedroom apartment.
  3. Saw just about all of the 43 president's portraits in the National Portrait Gallery. So amazing!
  4. Saw three pandas eating bamboo at the National Zoo.
  5. Had my first bad Bloody Mary of the summer at Commonwealth Gastro Pub. Didn't drink it.
  6. Walked all over DC's beautiful neighborhoods, saw some gorgeous old houses that look like castles. They must have been built about 100 years ago, maybe 150.

5 comments:

mil said...

GREAT! sounds like you had a fabulous weekend...except for the bloody mary! must have been nasty if even you couldn't drink it! haha

Randi said...

Good times! I can't wait to see DC next week!

Cindy said...

Oh, I so miss dc! Thanks for the reminder!

Ruby Do said...

Don't forget the nearly twenty bottles of wine and liquor consumed on Saturday night at Ruben + Joaquin's first DC house party! Thanks for the visit! We owe you two ! XOXO

Flores Hayes said...

oh I love pandas!
and I bought a cuddly panda bag that I can hardly put it down!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com