Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Babe!

I wanted to give Babe a present for our anniversary, which is not something we do really. We usually go out to dinner or something, but not really give gifts. But, Babe has been doing a lot of stuff lately, since we moved and all. He painted both our apartment and our old apartment and I just can't thank him enough.

So, I've been collecting change in this big purple thing at my work for I don't know about five years. I decided to cash it in and see how much money there was and get babe a gift certificate for the tattoo parlor he gets his work done at, Invisible NYC. Obviously I would never give my husband money as a gift, but a gift certificate for a tattoo? That seemed legit. Lucky for me, SW1 documented the whole affair.



First, there was a change-tastrophe, when the bucket broke open in my office!
Then we made our way to the Penny Arcade at the TD bank.
Yay! That's me, pouring the change in.
I was somewhat surprised to see Ms. Muffy has a new gig, at the TD Bank Penny Arcade.
Wow, big spender! $78.02 was the total in change. That included 1500 pennies. Save em, kids! That should pay for about 10 minutes of Babe's tattoo.

2 comments:

mil said...

love the tootsies and tootsie covers!

Randi said...

Love the story! Hooray for Babe!