Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Full O Fun

Well, I'm just having and August full of fun, I tell you! What with visits to Wisconsin to see the family and a trip to DC planned at the end of the month, I am just cramming as much into this last gasp of summer as humanly possible!

Going to see the Mets tomorrow, the Yankees next week, see GIRL TALK on Sunday, and BRITNEY SPEARS on Monday. Ya heard. That's right. I said it. I'm seeing Britney Spears on Monday at Madison Square Garden and I Can't. Hardly. Wait.

What are you doing this August?

5 comments:

Ang said...

Britney Spears, seriously?

Randi said...

Ang... careful what you say next.

This August I'm going back to school as a SENIOR. Tee.

Ma said...

Britney Spears, seriously?
Love, Ma

Nancy gurl said...

Will Britney be bald? Just sayin

mil said...

Britney Spears????? did ya get free tickets?????