Monday, July 20, 2009

Numbers - Beautiful Brooklyn Weekend Edition II

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Checked out this burger spot, Zaitzeff, for a pal's going away party. The burgers were delicious - I got three sliders on a delicious Portuguese roll with grilled onions and cheddar. The service was ATROCIOUS, I mean really, really bad. The cherry on top was when the waitress sweetly slid the check over and said, "we've already include 20% gratuity since your party is so large." Of course you are.
  2. Had a drink at this bar, 2A, in the east village. (Guess which corner?) Great spot, reminded me that there are still cool bars in Manhattan, and that you don't have to always be in Brooklyn to have a good time.
  3. Went to the fourth annual Great Hot Dog Cook off in our nabe. Different chefs roll out their top dog creation and everyone tries them. There were nineteen total, we probably tried seven or so. I think the favorite for me was the hot dog with jelly & pepper jack cheese on a croissant. YUM.
  4. Went to a pal's 26th birthday party.
  5. Had two for one six point sweet action at Moe's.
  6. Took it easy for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in a row. Holler!

No comments: