- Spent my 2nd weekend in my new apartment. I love it. Love it, love it, love it.
- Went to my friend's thirtieth birthday party at The Deity in Brooklyn. Awesome place, ridiculously fun party.
- Watched The Dark Knight on Friday night, for the second time in like two weeks (thank you HBO on demand!). I didn't love it when I saw it in the theater (I mean I liked it, but I didn't love it) but now I kinda really do. I can't get over Heath Ledger as the scariest villain on the planet. Why so serious, son??
- Played in Fort Greene park for two hours on Sunday.
- Bought beets and fresh garlic and cherries at the Farmer's Market (cherries - $4.50, beets & garlic - $5.00 or so).
- Went to the red hook taco trucks - at the Brooklyn Flea! YUM. Got a huarache with beef for $6.00.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Numbers - Beautiful Brooklyn Weekend Edition
Since we last chatted, I: