Thursday, June 11, 2009

Very Random

I took some super random pictures while I was away for two weeks. I've got to be honest with you guys, this is not my best vacation album. Could be because it wasn't really vacation? I don't know. Either way, here's a sample. I'm going to have to use other people's pictures to really be able to show you some nice shots of people and sights.

I took Babe to Yolanda's in Oxnard, which is the place we went to celebrate just about every occasion when I was growing up. They literally have the best chips and salsa on the planet. This was my breakfast on Sunday morning before we rolled back down to San Diego.

This is a key lime cupcake that I ate in Solana Beach.
This is Winnie the Pooh. Last seen at Disneyland.
This is my niece Nava.
Does anyone know why the speed limit at Disneyland is 14 miles an hour?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Someone told me it's so that they don't have to put seatbelts on the tram (or "tramp" as my friend's kid says). They were probably making that up, though.

Randi said...

Jessica's answer seems to have some truth to it. Another Google answer: Anything over 14 is harder to gauge speed with the naked eye; you'll notice a huge difference between 14 and faster speeds.

Jessicurl said...

The Mexican food picture made my mouth water. Incidentally, did I tell you the cruel fact that I had the WORST Mexican food OF MY LIFE when I was in San Diego a few weeks ago? I was expecting close-to-the-border magic and was hugely let down. Enough to make a grown woman weep.