- Went down to Villanova, PA, a two hour drive or three in traffic, to attend and bridesmaid in a wedding.
- Drove back to Brooklyn in scorchingly beautiful June weather. It was absolutely gorgeous on the ole NJ Turnpike. Shit, I need a number. We spent about $20 in tolls for a two hour drive.
- Lost $13 in a poker game.
- Had one rehearsal dinner, one wedding, and one breakfast at a diner in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
- Went out to dinner at OTTO, which means EIGHT in Italian.
- Tried the wine bar 8th St. Wine Bar, on 8th St.
- Did not read one book.
- Did not watch one TV show, or any number of movies.
- Danced my bootie off in three and a half inch heels, all night long!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: