- Got home! Back to Brooklyn for the first time in two weeks. That's the longest I've been away since my honeymoon, six years ago.
- Slept a lot of hours, til noon on Saturday and eleven on Sunday.
- Went to two neighborhood restaurants - cooking? Not me, apparently.
- Didn't do much, really. Spent basically two full days hiding out in my apartment. Walked around Manhattan some on Saturday, bought one gift and tried a new bar, called The Pony Bar in Hells Kitchen. It was a pretty nice spot, really nice bartenders, good beers all for five dollars each.
- Unpacked three suitcases.
- Did two loads of laundry.
- Ordered one week's worth of groceries from Fresh Direct.
Monday, June 01, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: