- Had one of the first weekends at home in about six or seven weeks. It was glorious.
- Hung out with two peeps from out of town and about 4 or 5 peeps from around town.
- Went to Brooklyn Fish Camp for the first time, it was pretty delicious.
- Drank several Six Point Sweet Action beers at various times throughout the weekend.
- Went for a night cap with Babe, two times.
- Went to Greenwich Connecticut for the first time, and hung out with a lot of lovely and fun people and three babies, who were also lovely and fun people.
- Played one game of Wii tennis.
- Read one book, for the third or fourth time.
- Made one tiny chicken for dinner.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Numbers - Summer Solstice Edition
Since we last chatted, I: