Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Movin, ya'all

View in the winter
View in the evening.
***
I'm moving tomorrow. I don't have a lot of pics of the inside of my spot, but a lot of you have been there and have been able to experience the magic and majesty of our pad. HUH, BABE?! I freaking love this apartment. It's the best spot, except for the big house, that I've ever lived in.

The rooms - so spacious! The view - so breathtaking! The kitchen - so rad!

We've had visitors: mom and dad, one sister, almost all the girls from college, many of the boys (some of you have spent too long away, that's for sure: Samoi, Derek), pals who used to live here and left (Jessicurl!!!!!, phillie folks), oldest friend & hubby, a few randoms, and a partridge in a pear tree.

The dia de los muertos party came to life in this spot, and will hopefully be a tradition I have from now on. We got the biggest Christmas tree we've ever had in this spot - no more Charlie Brown tree for us!

Two couches! A dining room table with real, matching chairs!

Our new spot will be dope, too. But this post is about the old spot! See ya, 6H! You've been rad.

3 comments:

Babe said...

Makes me sad. Sniff.

Nancy gurl said...

I will always remember your first bash in the ol pad, where me and Rob accidentally walked into 4H--through the foyer into the guy's living room...

One of my funniest and often told stories.

Randi said...

I can't believe I never got to partake in its glory (tips my 40 oz)