Tuesday, June 02, 2009

June

May certainly was one of the busiest months on record - let's see what June has in store for us. The wedding marathon continues next weekend in Pennsylvania. I will be loaning out my mad bridesmaid skills out one last time before I hang up the bouquet for the year. Unless of course someone decides to have a shotgun wedding that needs me to be there. Shotgun! Bang. Going to DC the weekend after to see Ruby & Joaquin, and visit with Hung and Liz. I hope we go to the Smithsonian with all my Native American brothers and sisters but if not that is okay too. After that, peeps will be heading to Brooklyn to enjoy our 2 bedroom before we are downgraded to a one bedroom. After they split, then we move. To a one bedroom. Yikes! It's going to be big, though. A big one bedroom.
***
Last night, I didn't have anything to do. Nothing wedding related to do, nothing to make, no craft project. Just me, the Yankees and a Vampire romance novel.
Amen.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I have two baby showers and a bridal shower so far... other than that we're home free.

Jessicurl said...

I'm sorry, was that a Salt-N-Pepa reference? As in:

"You're a shotgun - bang! What's up with that thang?/I wanna know how does it hang?/Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. Lover/Like Prince said you're a sexy mutha-"

I hope so.