Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Circus

Yesterday, Babe and I and a few pals headed out to Coney Island for the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey circus! Dude, when's the last time you were at the circus? For me, it's been about I don't know, 25 years? My dad took us when we were really little and I don't remember much about it. Let me tell you, the circus is super fun! There were tigers and elephants (see above!) and ladies hanging from ropes on the ceiling, and motorcycles riding around inside of a big steel cage, and people riding tiny, tiny bicycles.

Then, we went for Ukrainian food at Cafe Glechick in Brighton Beach. We had about 125 dumplings - really - little bite sized morsels of deliciousness, and a ton of Ukrainian and Russian beer.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I think the last circus I attended was in the parking lot of the old Esplanade. Talk about ancient history.

Ang said...

That's the same circus we went to when we were little.