Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Numbers

Happy Memorial Day, peeps! Since we last chatted (and I mean really chatted, not this mobile upload thing!) I:
  1. Went to Disneyland for the first time in fourteen years.
  2. Witnessed and celebrated my parent's fortieth wedding anniversary. Go mom and dad!
  3. Saw my best friend get married on Saturday, May 24th.
  4. Hung around in Oxnard, where I lived for 17 years of my life.
  5. Got to see all four of my nieces and nephew.
  6. Was one of seven amazing bridesmaids at BFF's wedding.
  7. Was one of four amazing daughters at my parent's celebration.
  8. Got two pedicures.
  9. Spent four hours in a salon in Oxnard.
  10. Went to the new Yolanda's for lunch in Oxnard. Hadn't been to the old one in about fifteen years.
  11. Had my first bloody mary that I truly enjoyed from the Shores on Oxnard Shores.
  12. Spent three nights in a hotel room in Oxnard that had two bedrooms, two baths, an upstairs and a downstairs.
  13. Purchased ten feather boas.
  14. Purchased two cases of wine and six cases of beer.
  15. Missed my first flight - Delta flight from NYC to San Diego. They only have one flight a day and if you miss it, well, frankly, you're screwed. We were on time, but not time enough to check our bags and so we flew to LAX, rented a car and drove to San Diego in less than two hours at midnite.
  16. Spent so far ten days out of NYC. Could spend another ten days and I think I still would be just mighty fine.
  17. Saw a lot of really good old friends and what I mean by a lot is maybe seven.
  18. Read two books.
  19. Threw one bachelorette party.
  20. Went to one rehearsal dinner.
  21. Knocked out number two and three of four weddings in six weeks. Throw another one at me, I double dog dare you.
  22. Woke up at 4:30 to take my husband to the airport this morning. My husband Babe.
  23. Blogged maybe three times??
  24. Took 112 pictures, so far.

3 comments:

Nancy gurl said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!!!

Jessicurl said...

Saw some photos on facebook and you are looking mighty pretty these days, my friend.

Randi said...

Saturday, May 23rd, Sweetie. But I ain't mad atcha. I don't even know what today's date is.