- Went to Disneyland for the first time in fourteen years.
- Witnessed and celebrated my parent's fortieth wedding anniversary. Go mom and dad!
- Saw my best friend get married on Saturday, May 24th.
- Hung around in Oxnard, where I lived for 17 years of my life.
- Got to see all four of my nieces and nephew.
- Was one of seven amazing bridesmaids at BFF's wedding.
- Was one of four amazing daughters at my parent's celebration.
- Got two pedicures.
- Spent four hours in a salon in Oxnard.
- Went to the new Yolanda's for lunch in Oxnard. Hadn't been to the old one in about fifteen years.
- Had my first bloody mary that I truly enjoyed from the Shores on Oxnard Shores.
- Spent three nights in a hotel room in Oxnard that had two bedrooms, two baths, an upstairs and a downstairs.
- Purchased ten feather boas.
- Purchased two cases of wine and six cases of beer.
- Missed my first flight - Delta flight from NYC to San Diego. They only have one flight a day and if you miss it, well, frankly, you're screwed. We were on time, but not time enough to check our bags and so we flew to LAX, rented a car and drove to San Diego in less than two hours at midnite.
- Spent so far ten days out of NYC. Could spend another ten days and I think I still would be just mighty fine.
- Saw a lot of really good old friends and what I mean by a lot is maybe seven.
- Read two books.
- Threw one bachelorette party.
- Went to one rehearsal dinner.
- Knocked out number two and three of four weddings in six weeks. Throw another one at me, I double dog dare you.
- Woke up at 4:30 to take my husband to the airport this morning. My husband Babe.
- Blogged maybe three times??
- Took 112 pictures, so far.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Happy Memorial Day, peeps! Since we last chatted (and I mean really chatted, not this mobile upload thing!) I: