Monday, May 11, 2009

Numbers

Since the last time we chatted, I:
  1. Went and saw two people I really dig get married to each other. And danced the night away!
  2. Took one of my friends out for her bachelorette party with three other bridesmaids and a few other girls. Bowled at the Port Authority for the first time. Hadn't bowled but one time in the last ten years.
  3. Sat in traffic for two and a half hours to go 30 miles.
  4. Watched one baseball game.
  5. Read one book.
  6. Sat on the couch for maybe three or four hours on Saturday. Can I go back there, please?
  7. Enjoyed a veggie burger from 67 Burger - so delicious!
  8. Caught up on television: one finale episode of the Amazing Race, one of the two episodes I have on my DVR of Harper's Island, and what else, Babe?

1 comment:

Babe said...

... and last weeks' episode of 24!