- Played darts and drank $3 beers at the MacDougal Ale House.
- Went to dinner at this vegetarian restaurant called Counter in the East Village. Had a $56 dollar bottle of Rioja. Wow.
- Went to a muumuu party where no one wore pants, only muumuus. Whilst there, three people in Kimonos performed the fan dance from Karate Kid Part II. Performed it to Glory of Love. I laughed so hard I cried. I'm still laughing just thinking about it. Can I tell you, Ang and I went to see KKPII at least six times in the theater. How that movie spoke to us...
- Went to dinner at the R.U.B. on 23rd street - delicious bar b que. The people next to us had two or three (ten?) children with them and those children were running amock, through the restaurant screaming. Awesome.
- Played many many songs on Guitar Hero. How many? I don't know - ten?
Monday, May 04, 2009
What a weekend! Since I last saw you, I: