Monday, May 04, 2009

Numbers

What a weekend! Since I last saw you, I:
  1. Played darts and drank $3 beers at the MacDougal Ale House.
  2. Went to dinner at this vegetarian restaurant called Counter in the East Village. Had a $56 dollar bottle of Rioja. Wow.
  3. Went to a muumuu party where no one wore pants, only muumuus. Whilst there, three people in Kimonos performed the fan dance from Karate Kid Part II. Performed it to Glory of Love. I laughed so hard I cried. I'm still laughing just thinking about it. Can I tell you, Ang and I went to see KKPII at least six times in the theater. How that movie spoke to us...
  4. Went to dinner at the R.U.B. on 23rd street - delicious bar b que. The people next to us had two or three (ten?) children with them and those children were running amock, through the restaurant screaming. Awesome.
  5. Played many many songs on Guitar Hero. How many? I don't know - ten?

1 comment:

Randi said...

Left one message for BFF, missed one return call from BFF.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh