Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dreams

You may or may not this, but I dream a lot of weird stuff. I don't usually talk about my dreams on my blog b/c, really, who cares what I dreamt? Babe of course hears all of them and if you're ever in one, I'll tell you. Last night I dreamt one after another of the strangest dreams, including that my computer got a virus, that I was in an old town trying to get a ride somewhere and couldn't find anyone to pick me up, and that something terribly bad was happening to me. I slept like a dead person though and when I woke up, I would have paid ten dollars to stay in bed and not have to go to work today.

Got that? Ten whole dollars.

I decided to treat myself to an orange juice this morning. It's so delicious. All 190 calories of it.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Orange juice truly is one of the best treats.

mil said...

especially when it is in a mimosa! :)

Nancy gurl said...

I once again agree with MIL