Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catch up!

Thought we may as well catch up. I'm waiting for Babe in the rental car. I'm going to go to Nava's school today and see her in her kindergarten. I can't hardly wait. She's almost done and then will be a first grader. Wild.

Things have been good, you guys. San Diego is just absolutely the most gorgeous place to be. The weather is tremendous, it's very quiet and relaxing, and the peeps are pretty nice, too. We had a good ole time at my folk's anniversary celebration. The ceremony was beautiful, everyone looked gorgeous, everyone who said they were going to come, came. The food was delicious, the wine was flowing. It was a really nice time.

Now it's off to BFF's boda. Tomorrow to Oxnard. Today is a day for me and Babe to run errands and hang out. Got to get Bridesmaid dress number 3 tailored and pick up dress number 2 from the dry cleana.

I don't miss NYC yet. Nope. Not yet. I don't miss my job, either. I'm super tan and almost relaxed. Not quite, but almost. Hope you are all having a beautiful day!

No comments: