Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yankees

Here we go again. I know it is to many a Californian's chagrin that I love the Yankees. And maybe other people, too. I know a few co-workers/New Yorkers who feel that way. But it's my blog and therefore you hear about the Yankees.

Last night we got home from Nina's around 10:30, turned on the game and the new first baseman Nick Swisher was pitching the game. And the score was 15-5. Oh, no. I wanted to turn it off but it was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away. Anyways, he was the best pitcher we had on the mound yesterday.

I never will understand Chien-Ming Wang.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Dodgers beat the Giants 11 - 1.
That is all.

Anonymous said...

Nick Swisher is the bomb. but a pitcher he is not... we had him here is Oakland for a couple of years. We are going to the new Yankee stadium in June!