Monday, April 27, 2009

Numbers

What's going on here, people? I leave for one weekend and swine flu kills twenty people and the Yankees get swept by the Boston Red Sox! Jeeez!

Since I last saw you, I:
  • Took one much needed day off work, my first in five months.
  • Flew with Babe to see my Grama in Wisconsin, about three hours away.
  • Saw my Ma who I hadn't seen since September, seven months ago. I don't usually go that long without seeing my mother and I'll never do it again.
  • Gambled about ten dollars a day and lost them all.
  • Saw two uncles, two cousins, thee second cousins, one Grama, and several people to whom I am connected but not necessarily related.
  • Read two books.
  • Had all four of my flights depart on time or close to on time and got home on time. Go figure.
  • Missed the eighty degree weather in favor of the forty degree weather in Wisconsin. Yay.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Get down on the change in flight luck dude!!!