- Went to Otto for dinner. Which in Italian means eight.
- Had my first baseball hot dog of the season. It was a foot long. Twelve inches of hotdog and 500 calories. Totally delicious. Was at the new Mets stadium and it was freezing. They got killed by the hated Red Sox.
- Watched some of the Final Four at Frank's Lounge. Rad.
- Went to a beautiful bridal shower about one and a half hours south on the Jersey shore.
- Read one book! Yay! I'm back!
- Have a bunch of Six Points again. I think I've invoked the Sunday rule at least three weeks in a row, and each time a different day of the week.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: