Now, on with the show! Since I last talked to you, I:
- Went to the Brooklyn Wine Club on 119th Street in Harlem. Yah, you heard me.
- Played a lot of two-player Guitar Hero.
- Traveled by foot, MTA subway, and NJ Transit for three hours to get to a shower in Hawthorne, NJ.
- On said trip, I carried with me: forty plates, napkins, and glasses. Four blocks of cheese, one jar of tapenade, one jar of fig spread, three baguettes, and two boxes of crackers. Did I mention it was seventy-five degrees?
- Got one amazing blister.
- Signed a new lease for move in on July 1st, 2009. The new apartment is on the 10th floor, just three blocks down from where I currently reside.
- Finished one book and then re-read it.
- Watched the Yankees finally win one, and was luckily out of town when they lost that terribly big one.