Monday, April 20, 2009

Numbers: Birthday Edition

Happy Birthday to Katherine, Solana, and some of the people I work with!
***
Now, on with the show! Since I last talked to you, I:
  • Went to the Brooklyn Wine Club on 119th Street in Harlem. Yah, you heard me.
  • Played a lot of two-player Guitar Hero.
  • Traveled by foot, MTA subway, and NJ Transit for three hours to get to a shower in Hawthorne, NJ.
  • On said trip, I carried with me: forty plates, napkins, and glasses. Four blocks of cheese, one jar of tapenade, one jar of fig spread, three baguettes, and two boxes of crackers. Did I mention it was seventy-five degrees?
  • Got one amazing blister.
  • Signed a new lease for move in on July 1st, 2009. The new apartment is on the 10th floor, just three blocks down from where I currently reside.
  • Finished one book and then re-read it.
  • Watched the Yankees finally win one, and was luckily out of town when they lost that terribly big one.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Poor Jankees.

Nancy gurl said...

I cannot believe what you carried!!!!!! You are a party planner on foot! Congrats on the move!