Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Very Own MeMe

You know, I've been thinking about these things lately and I've decided to write my own MeMe based on questions I usually ask people. Here goes. If you like it, answer the questions yourself.

1. How did you sleep last night?
I slept pretty good, but not enough of it. I woke up way before my alarm and couldn't go back to sleep.
2. How are you feeling today?
I'm okay, really, a little bit tired and I have a tiny headache.
3. What else is going on?
Not much, really. Just working and working and working and working and working and working.
4. How are your folks?
Mine are good, I just saw my Ma so that was nice but I haven't seen my dad since September and I really miss him.
5. What are you having for dinner tonight?
If Fresh Direct comes on time I'm going to make something good. If not, I'm going to eat canned green beans.
6. Who's your best friend?
Randi.
7. Where are you from?
Oxnard, California

Hahaha, now I don't know about you guys, but that just cracks me up.

2 comments:

Randi said...

1. How did you sleep last night?
Pretty well dude. Lots of crazy dreams about taking pictures.
2. How are you feeling today?
Nothing like starting off the day with a phlebotomist taking blood samples for a thyroid panel.
3. What else is going on?
I have a presentation to give today and then a test next week and finals the following. So school's pretty much killing me softly.
4. How are your folks?
Mom's psychotic about the wedding and I kinda cussed out my dad for making me a girl and he laughed at me so I figure that's a good sign.
5. What are you having for dinner tonight?
More than likely the chicken boobs Buzz left me and some veggies.
6. Who's your best friend?
YOU.
7. Where are you from?
Oxnard, California

Nancy gurl said...

What's so funny?