Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy

Babe and I are off to see Grama this weekend. And my ma will be there, too. I'm really looking forward to it, as I haven't seen my mother since September. I do believe that is the longest I've ever gone. Too long.
***
Then its a wedding every weekend until June 10 basically.
***
I've got a variety of dresses being shipped to my work. I'm hoping each one of them fits perfectly and that the perfect shoes for each dress fall magically into my lap.
***
I'll need to book a hair cut, too.
***
And I'm teaching a class next week and doing a presentation out in Princeton New Jersery the day after.
***
Slept like a baby last night. Even if it was only for six hours it was still magical.
***
I'm hoping for magical sleep time in Wisconsin. It's a pretty magical place.
***
The Yankees won yesterday. That pleases me.
***

2 comments:

Nancy gurl said...

You are one busy lady!

Randi said...

Busier than a one-legged lady in an ass kicking contest!