- Went to the Trash Bar in Williamsburg and paid $7.00 to see two bands. One sucked, the other was great!
- Checked out at least three bars in Williamsburg afterward, one was Clem's.
- Saw one guest off, welcomed two new ones.
- In the span of the three hours Babe and I were without guests, we: took a nap, cleaned the entire house (swept, cleaned kitchen, cleaned bathroom, dusted), did two loads of laundry, went to associated to get some groceries, dropped off the laundry, picked up the laundry, went to Walgreen's for toothpaste and toilet paper.
- Went to dinner at The Smoke Joint. They were having a tremendous dine in Brooklyn special, two big meals for $23 dollars.
- Got to hang out with my friend who is six months pregnant.
- Made two lasagnas and served one of them to seven people.
- Had several six point sweet action beers.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: