- Went to Williamsburg two times. Yup. Two times. We're going to buy flannel sweaters thirteen sizes too small and wear them with skinny jeans. And big shoes.
- Saw a friend's band, at Cameo in Brooklyn. Babe paid four dollars for a pabst blue ribbon.
- Went to Le Barricou for brunch with six people I sort of know. Some of them I know well. Some of them not very much.
- Spent lots of quarters at Barcade, a great bar in Williamsburg with arcade games from the 80s and about twenty beers on tap.
- Spent a lot of time with Sasha and Babe. Sasha, who I've been friends with for 11 years and Babe, who I've been friends with for 13.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Since I last saw you, I: