- Went to a show called Dancemopolitan at Joe's Pub, which was sort of like watching America's Best Dance Crew live. It had seven separate choreographers each with a dance set to a different Broadway musical. Tremendous!
- Saw DJ Bobby Fortunes at 87 Ludlow.
- Played three on three football in Fort Greene park, enjoying the 70 degree weather.
- Took the 2/3 up to Harlem and back again on Sunday for a brunch and an impromptu hang out with my peeps.
- Stayed up til the wee hours reading the unreleased fifth book from the Twilight Series. It doesn't count as cheating since it's a new book.
- Worked, cooked, and watched one episode of the Wire.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: