Thursday, March 26, 2009

Misc. Thursday Items

  • Checked out ici last night for Dine in Brooklyn. It was a pretty spot and the people were nice. My food wasn't amazing, but the spot was nice. The panna cotta for dessert was amazing!
  • My tiny friend Sasha is still in town and it makes me so happy to have her here. I've noticed that I am somewhat funnier what she is around.
  • I suck at Guitar Hero. I just suck at it. I don't know if I've ever made it through a whole entire song.
  • The bed and breakfast has re-opened for business. Please send an email to check availability. We're booked through the end of March and are re-opening in June - hopefully. (LYs!)
  • Dude, LOST is the best show on television. Is Kate there a 1977 Kate living on the mainland somewhere?

2 comments:

Randi said...

We can practice the guitar when you're here if you want to. I'm really good.

m.i.l. said...

give the 'wee one' a hug for me! hope to see all the girls when we are in S.D. for the anniversary bash!