Thursday, February 05, 2009

SAVED

Got on the train this AM ready to read my little book and chill. Of course, I noticed my IPOD was out of juice too late and so I was music-less. Crazy preacher dude was shouting all the way to work this AM. All the way. Such little gems as: "Hey rich man! You on the train? Rich man, you're going to die." or "Ohhhhhhhh Miiiiiigggghhhhttttttyyyyyyy Goooooooodddddddddddddddd, I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready to die. Anyone on the train with a gun? Bring out your gun? I'm not afraid."

This is one of the first times I've heard people really assault the preacher right back. People (all women, I might add) were shouting back - "This car has already been saved, why don't you go to another fucking car!" or "Go fuck yourself, preacher man."

Good morning!

6 comments:

Ma said...

What a way to start your day. I`ll bet you won`t forget to charge your ipod again,
Love, Ma

Randi said...

I bet those bitches made baby Jesus cry.

Anonymous said...

a co-worker who lives in Jersey had what sounds like THE EXACT SAME THING happen to him yesterday. He started the coversation off with, "we are both the same, you just make money, but we are both going to die." went on and on until somebody called the police.

Buzz said...

8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus, lookin' at his Baby Einstien developmental videos, learnin' bout shapes and colors...

Ruben G said...

You are making me miss NYC!

ceedee said...

that totally crack me up!