Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pins and Sensors

Today is day one of the two day conference. Wish me luck people!
***
Last night, there was a melee outside of my apartment. At 4:05 a.m. a group of what sounded like 20 men started shouting and yelling. Oh for crying out loud. I kept waiting to hear the police, but clearly so was everyone else! They never came. I found earplugs and fell back asleep.
***
Babe told me winds were supposed to reach 50 miles today. Today? Or yesterday? I don't know. Either way, it's hella windy.
***
I'm sure I should be making name tags or hauling boxes, but I'm snot. I'm just chilling. Drinking coffee and waiting.
***

3 comments:

Drew said...

Hopefully one of the presenters will show up with his talking points written out on paper, and will ask you to put them in PowerPoint ten minutes before he speaks.

Randi said...

Good luck today, loverface! You're the hardest working woman in show business!

Nancy gurl said...

Good luck today!!!!!!