- Slept a lot. Including today, day 3 of a 3 day weekend.
- Gave out twenty transformers to my team at work, as a funny way of saying thank you for our conference. (Because the word transforming was in the title).
- Read one book.
- Watched two episodes of America's Best Dance Crew (Beat Freaks all the way), one episode of 30 Rock, and two of Big Love.
- Checked out three bars in my neighborhood - the secret speakeasy one behind the Sushi place on DeKalb, the new one, Brooklyn Public House and Kif. The new one is nice, but was way too crowded.
- Had a beautiful Valentine's dinner at home with Babe and Fondue for Two. Hee.
- Got my life back, after being under water for the past two weeks.
Monday, February 16, 2009
I have, since the last time I saw you: