Monday, February 09, 2009

Numbers

Since I last saw you, I:
  • Had dinner at the new ethernopian place on Fulton, and waited one hour to eat there.
  • Had brunch at Apt. 138 on Smith St.
  • Had drinks out at Puffy's at 81 Hudson.
  • Read two books.
  • Saw a friend I've known for fifteen years but hadn't seen in almost one.
  • Went to Walgreen's and saved five dollars.
  • Made a pot roast in my crock pot. It took eight hours.
  • Stayed out til four am, like I haven't done in a long time.
  • Went to Trader Joe's and got two bags of groceries.
  • Sent six Valentines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - if I didn't feel like a bum before I read this, I certainly did now. Stupid wasted weekend...

Randi said...

You made it to Walgreens!
YAY!

Drew said...

How is it that you read two books in a weekend?