Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Cold feet

This is the first day of the year I decided to wear my converse to work. I was tired of my boots and there isn't any rain to justify galoshes. I'm wearing jeans, too, so no heels. So I wore my converse and it felt like I might as well have not been wearing shoes. What kind of sentence construction is that?
***
Tonight is LOST. I can't wait!
***
I haven't been sleeping well. At all. Like sometimes only four hours a night. It's rough and I don't look pretty. I hate that.
***
We're having the biggest conference we've ever planned here next Thursday and Friday. That's why I've been so absent lately. It's not that I don't love you. Cuz I do. Each and every one of you.
***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like post conference a trip to the tiger is in order.