Thursday, February 26, 2009

Best Week Ever

I've stolen a picture from BFF's flickr photo stream for today's blog. Check it out, for a good time.

In any case, Indian people are having the best week ever. As Hung points out in the comment yesterday, with Slumdog cleaning up at the Oscar's and Bobby Jindal becoming a household name, Indians are on a roll. How many Indian friends do you have? Congratulate them! If you don't have any Indian friends you can count me as one. Or, just walk up to a random Indian on the street and pat them on the back!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Your my only Indian friend... unless I count your entire family...
Yeah. I take it back. I have an abundance of Indian friends. A plethora if you will.

Hung said...

do you consider Indians to be asians? I kind of do, but not really. you guys have your own thang going on and I don't think you appreciate being lumped in with us. but that's just me....

In southeast asia, west of the Mekong (Thailand) you have curries and Theravada buddhists. East of the Mekong (Viet Nam) you have more cantonese-like food and Mahayana buddists. Is the Mekong the dividing line?