- checked the Oscar site to see if we can talk about that (too early).
- tried to see when my first blog post was to see if this was some kind of anniversary (February 1st Coodence's World will be four years old!)
- thought about different January happenings (Inaguration Day, MLK Jr. Day, Ang's birthday, Gab's birthday).
- tried to think of anything I've seen on TV to talk to you about - not much, but I did watch The Daily Show last night and they had a hilarious bit about Indian people because of the whole Sanjay Gupta thing.
- Oh yeah, that whole Sanjay Gupta thing. Rad. I love it when Indian people get in positions of power. I don't even care that Bobby Jindal is a republican - I just love that he's the freaking governor of Lousiana!! What what!
Thursday, January 08, 2009
I seem to have a little writer's block this morning. I've: