Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Talents

If I could pick a talent (singing, dancing, drawing, painting, whistling, balloon making, structure building, baking, cake decorating, yodeling, making music out of half full (half empty?) glasses, pop locking, etc.) I think I would pick drawing. Man, it would sure be cool to be able to draw. Not that my talent isn't already singing Sound of Music tunes to Randi over the phone, but if I got to pick a more over-arching talent it would definitely be drawing.

You?

5 comments:

Ang said...

I'm good at trivia dude.

Monica said...

I want to be able to play the piano like I do in my dreams.

Randi said...

Singing. God almighty I was born to perform.

Hung said...

i think that the most amazing things on earth on kung fu, breakdancing and skateboarding. any would be fine with me.

the problem is that I don't like practicing stuff.

m.i.l. said...

i want the talent to be THIN!