Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Los Libros



I did a lot of reading and re-reading over the past month or so. I read (twice) the Southern Vampire series, or the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. They are, of course, the books that True Blood is based on. These books are like a cross between a harlequin romance novel and a mystery with a little bit of sci fi fantasy snuck in. I loved every single one of them. Sookie is one of my new favorite people and I wish I could be her friend. Reading these books also makes me want to go visit the south, where I've never been. I'm trying to convince Babe that we should roadtrip down there. Anyone want to come?

4 comments:

Randi said...

Let's go to N'awlens!
And find Paula Dean!!!
Mmmm... buther.

Jessicurl said...

I TOTALLY want to come!

Granny Two Shoes said...

Interesting blog, thank you for sharing this

Ruben said...

Joaquin and I are so down for a road trip!