Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy new year dear readers!

For some of you, I imagine the year already began and you've made your resolutions and are already dieting. For me, this is the first day of the new year. You see, I've been hibernating these past few days. Sure, I've gone outside once or twice, even went to the movies, but really, I didn't start the new year until today.

My resolution? To get to work on time. It may seem that at the age of 31 I should already know how to do that, but the truth, my job is hella flexible and I don't have a time clock or anyone who cares when I get here. I feel like my life will be easier if I get here earlier and therefore, hopefully, also leave earlier?

When I listed reflections on 2008, I forgot to list two of the biggest things I did this year. One was starting the Brooklyn Wine Club. The other was raising nearly $2500 for breast cancer and walking 39.3 miles in two days!

Happy New Year, folks! Let the games begin!

3 comments:

Doublebanker said...

I hate having a flexible job...makes it easier to hit the snooze a couple more times.

Randi said...

Solid resolution, Cod. It seems like today is the first day of 2009 for me as well and it looks to be a very rigidly scheduled one.

Anonymous said...

I don't drink booze in the month of Jan - that's my resolution for the last few years - makes the first drink in Feb super good!