Monday, January 12, 2009

Numbers

This weekend, I:
  • Watched two movies - Tropic Thunder & Almost Famous. Let me explain!! Tropic Thunder obviously needs no explanation - but I will tell you this movie is hilarious. There's some really gross scenes, too, but I say just look away if you can't hack it. Man, Robert Downy Jr. is like funny. I was working for home on Saturday so had to have something on in the background and I just love Almost Famous, so I watched that (and the end of Moulin Rouge!).
  • Watched way too many football games (3?) and watched the Chargers lose by way too much. Sorry babe.
  • Went to Ikea in Red Hook and bought fourteen things for seventy-five dollars.
  • Thought we were getting four - seven inches of snow, but really we only got two inches of ice.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Yeah... that Chargers game was sad.