Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Wii Rock

I love my new Wii.

Yesterday, Babe and I played Tennis, Baseball, and Mario Brothers 3 for several hours. Before going to sleep, I watched Babe play Zelda for like thirty minutes.

Man. Zelda.

It's like watching an old movie you used to watch when you were a kid all the time again for the first time in your adult life. Maybe how I would feel if I watched Labyrinth again. (You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power! What power? The power of Voodoo...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim's got one - borrow some games

Randi said...

Dude. Seriously can you handle the 360 degree thing? It kinda makes me wanna barf...

Jessica said...

I love Labrynth. And Wii.

Ang said...

You got a Wii? Cool dude!

genevieve said...

Wii is soooo on our wish list! Wii Fit is totally fun too!