Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Misc. Wednesday Items.

  • Finally saw No Country for Old Men last week. Pretty good stuff, dude. I can see why it won so many awards. Totally brutal. Carla Jean and Lou Ellen. They really picked some good names, man.
  • Yesterday, when I was pulling jeans out of the dryer, they were so hot that one of the buttons on the jeans burned my hand and now I have a wee welt there. How bout that, huh? Who knew drying could be dangerous? It makes me glad that the dryers are so hot, though. Been hearing a lot about bed bugs lately and that's all I'll say about that.
  • Been getting a lot of work done lately. How about you guys?
  • Babe's Christmas party is on Saturday. Seems early but its snot. (I wrote snot on purpose, just in case you thought it was a typ-o.)

3 comments:

Randi said...

Our Xmas party is on Sunday.
That's all.

m.i.l. said...

my babe's xmas party is this friday 2-5pm at the fox & the hound and....we have to buy our own drinks this year! how cheap is that???

Nancy said...

I am not invited to my husband's xmas party