- Watched the California Golden Bears kick the snot out of Stanford in the 111th Big Game, with a score of 37-16.
- Went to see a movie (one of the maybe two movies I have seen in the theater this year) that was made for tweens. Ha! I won't tell you which one.
- Watched the last episode of the first season of True Blood. Ooooooowoooooo! I won't say anything I'm just saying. Jeeeeeeezus!
- Saw hundreds of cans of food made into artful displays at the Canstruction exhibit down near the world trade. And took two cans of food to give to the charity who sponsored the event.
- Watched one movie at Nina's - Forgetting Sarah Marshall - oh funny funny funny!
- Made one pot of BarBQue chicken in the crock pot.
- Bought a 10 pound turkey for Thanksgiving! Come over!
Monday, November 24, 2008
This weekend, I: