A few things I'm thankful for:
- Babe (hot husband).
- Having two healthy and happy families to call my own (Babes and Mines).
- My dear friends near and far (Can't list them here but you know who you are).
- My rad apartment (Come and see).
- A good ole job - particularly in this "crumbling economy" (the newest buzzword - or as Nancy puts it "rubble" circa 2001).
- Living in NYC - the greatest city in the world (at least of the ones I've been to!)
- That Barack Obama was elected president of the United States. Thank you everyone who voted.
- The little free range turkey who gave up his life for me today.
You be a pilgrim, I'll be the Indian. Have some pie.