Thursday, October 30, 2008

World Series, etc.

Had my board meeting this morning so that's a load off now that it is over with!
***
What's new with you guys, anyways? I feel like we never talk anymore. Ha!
***
Do you do the whole pumpkin carving thing? Me, not so much. I do love me a pumpkin though.
***
I have two pals running the marathon this weekend. Can you imagine? I cannot.
***
Did you guys see Will Ferrell as W on SNL last Thursday? Man that cracks me up.
***
So, congrats to the Phillies! I was rooting for the Tampa Bay Rays but in the end was glad the Phillies won. I mean I was happy for their fans who are long suffering. Next year maybe the Rays will go all the way. Or maybe the Yankees will actually make it to the playoffs.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Carving my punkin' tonight, yo!

GO DODGERS...
Oh.
Too soon?

Hypnosis said...

This series will be remembered for a very long time - no doubt about that... And congrats, Phillies!