Monday, October 27, 2008

Numbers!

Since Friday, since we last spoke, in the past three days, I:
  • Had two guests stay at my apartment for one night.
  • Played three games of pass the pigs.
  • Made 120 calls for Barack Obama and spoke with about twenty people.
  • Had nine people at my apartment to decorate forty-one sugar skulls.
  • Took part in the tail end of a birthday Brooklyn bar crawl and visited three Brooklyn Bars: the Brazen Head, Pete's Ale House, and Last Exit.
  • Bought six pounds of powdered sugar and made royal icing out of it so people could decorate their skulls.
  • Found that I only had three quarters and therefore could not do the laundry.
  • Watched part of two world series games - I guess the Phillies are the team to beat, huh??
  • Watched the California Golden Bears beat the heck out of UCLA by a score of forty-one to twenty.

No comments: