- Went to two birthday parties.
- Drank two big German beers at Zum Schneider.
- Made three lasagnas (and froze two).
- Made eight bean and cheese burritos (and froze them all).
- Walked six miles.
- Drank two margaritas at Cafe Cubana.
- Had twelve people and thirteen bottles of wine at my apartment.
- Had one glass of wine spill and wreak havoc at said event.
- Played two games of pass the pigs.
- Had two houseguests for one night.
- Gave a lecture to twenty-two undergraduates at NYU.
- Sat in four hours of meetings.
- Made a gallon of zero point soup.
- Spent like two hundred dollars.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Since Friday, since we last spoke, in the past three days, I: