Thursday, October 02, 2008

My goodness

Tonight is the debate. I hope Biden puts the smack-down on Palin. But I think it's going to be really, really tough. She's a maniac, first of all. Totally insane? You betcha!
***
My walk is day after tomorrow!! Heyy!! What's up FORTY MILES! Are you ready?? I know I am. Dude, I've been training for this thing for twelve weeks and talking about it for even longer. I'm so excited! 1,000 ladies walking for boobies this weekend. Hows that for a nice visual?
***
This is not a spoiler, but it's aboutProject Runway. When I said last week that I was glad Suede went home, I should have said but that doesn't mean I want Kenley to stay. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, man. Can you imagine listening to yourself if you sounded like that?
***

1 comment:

Randi said...

Haha. I'm dumb. I thought Suede was a character on Lost.
Sigh.